When it's difficult to know what to trust, it's important to know who you trust. Our Lord is never-changing and always faithful. We CAN count on Him. We CAN trust Him to keep His promises.
- Fulfillment – The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.. ~ John 10:10
- Purpose – For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. ~ Jeremiah 29:11-12
- Peace – Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:6-7
- Power – I can do all this through him who gives me strength. ~ Philippians 4:13
- Provision – He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? ~ Romans 8:32
- Eternal Life – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~ John 3:16
- Faithful – Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~ Lamentations 3:22-23
Trusting in Him...