Then you hear the small quiet reminders,
* Be still, and know that I am God. ~Psalm 46:10
* Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for Him. ~Psalm 37:7
* The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. ~Exodus 14:14
* Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. ~Proverbs 3:6
* Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
* Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for
the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. ~Joshua 1:9
When things don’t seem to make sense, be still, wait, seek and trust. Leave the rest up to Him.
Waiting, Seeking and Trusting...