Then you hear the small quiet reminders,
- “Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10)
- Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him (Psalm 37:7)
- The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” (Exodus 14:14)
- Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:6)
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)
When things don’t seem to make sense, be still, wait, seek and trust. Leave the rest up to Him.
Waiting, Seeking and Trusting...